seosmoblog.com - SEO SMO Company!
H O M E
SEO- Search Engine Optimisation. Over the last ten years SE's (Search Engines) have become an ever increasing important factor in business promotion. The four major SE's generate in excess of 700 million search queries a day, an outstanding fact that really emphasises the importance of utilising the potential reach of the Search Engine.
Over 75% of people now use the internet when looking to buy a product or service. Websites in the top 3 pages of the major search engines gain 90% of search engine traffic. Basically, if you have a website you need to be on the first few pages of the SERP's (Search Engine Results Pages) to get the traffic.so how do you do this?.......... Its not quite as simple as many people believe. I am constantly being asked " I have just had a website built but do not appear on Google." Well firstly type in the URL (web address) of your website, if you still do not come up then your site has not been indexed. If your website does appear then previously when you said "I do not appear in Google" what you meant is- you typed in a keyword (a word related to your product/service) and your website did not appear in the top few pages. To be honest, this is very unlikely to happen. Unless you are selling a very unique product with very little competition then your website is likely to be on page 23 or worse!
Everybody with a website would love to be #1 on google for their main keyword, but it takes time and effort. You need to optimise your website for the best chances of achieving this.
After crawling the internet using robots called "spiders", the SE's use a complex mathematical formula to "rank" websites on importance and relevance to certain keywords. These formulas are known as "algorithms". SEO describes the techniques that use a knowledge of how SE's rank websites, to make alterations to a site so that it better "adheres" to the "algorithms".
There are to main phases to the optimisation process- "on page" and "off page". On page is the alterations that are made to the physical content of a website and the code that makes up each webpage. This includes intergrating keywords into areas of the site that the SE's deem important. Off page optimisation is the process of building links to a website...... what this means is getting as many websites to have a link somewhere on their site to the site you are optimising. This is very important because a major part of SE's "algorithms" is link popularity- the more websites that link to another, the more important it is considered by the SE's and the higher up it appears in the SERP's.
Of course there are many more technical issues involved with Search Engine Optimisation but i wont discuss these in this article.. One thing that you should remeber though when thinking about SEO is that it certainly is not instant. Due to the way search engines work it may be several months before the friuts of your labour are seen, in the form of higher rankings.Google currently indexes over 8 billion web pages and the ever increasing size of the internet means that the SE's certainly have their work cut out.
Many companies manage their own SEO in house, this can work fine but be willing to put in the time to learn the technicalities. The "nity gritty" of it can be slighly overwhelming as it is quite a specialist, technical field.
S M O
If you are a website owner, you already understand the importance of keywords and advertising in search engines. In order to make sales, websites must use the latest advertising technology geared toward the internet. These methods include search engine optimization and search engine advertising (pay per click) and are necessary for success in any online venture. Together they are known as search engine marketing.
Search engine optimization consists of a variety of techniques to increase the rankings of a website in search engines. Search engines base rankings on a number of factors that determine relevance of a site and where they will go in their search results. The search engines use spider programs which search out websites and, using algorithms designed by the search engines, gather all sorts of information from the website. Some considerations in the algorithms consist of things like age of site, how often the site is updated, content, links, and many other things. Search engine giant Google uses PageRank to measure sites, with 10 being the highest ranking which is given to very few sites. If your site has a 4 or 5, that’s pretty good.
Search Engine advertising or Pay per Click advertising is another tool used in search engine marketing. By advertising directly with the search engines, a site will be given higher ranking in search results. Search engine marketing also gives exposure to a site based on content, so the site appears in search engines when users are looking for a particular product or keyword. This targeted searching and advertising is dominating consumer spending. In 2003, $2.5 billion in sales came from search results, and that number is expected to grow 25 percent this year to $3.2 billion.
Employing these methods of Search engine marketing will increase your sites visibility in the search results. Both parties win using search engines. For advertisers using the best techniques of SEO, they will gain visitors who are looking for their specific products or services. When their business is put into the search engine, visitors are more likely to visit the site specifically for their services. Research also shows that when visitors come to a site through a search engine, they are typically more motivated to buy.
There are much more to these techniques than listed above. Search engine optimization itself is very detailed and complicated. To truly optimize your site, it is important to hire editors who specialize in SEO. And advertising too requires knowledge of the industry. It is very important to follow the search engines guidelines to the letter to avoid being penalized. A company that provides exclusive search marketing services will do everything from keyword selection to monthly maintenance.
S E O
If you are the owner, operator or manager of an Internet based business enterprise, you likely understand the great importance of drawing customers to your business website. In this regard, you likely have heard of the term search engine optimization. With that said, while you may have heard of search engine optimization, you may not know precisely what is involved in search engine optimization. You may not precisely understand what is involved in search engine optimization.
In point of fact, search engine optimization is one of the most important concepts when it comes to the marketing and promotion of an Internet website or a business existing on the World Wide Web. If you have spent any time at all on the Internet, you understand the fact that different search engines are widely used by people who access the World Wide Web. By typing in a particular set of search terms into a search engine, a person is provided with a listing of website resources that are intended to be related to the terms that were being searched.
Understanding the basics of how a search engine works, you understand that in many instances a potential customer is drawn to your business website as a result of using a search engine service on the Internet and World Wide Web. Of course, people being people, the typical person tends to only pay attention to those websites that come in at the top spaces of a particular search engine search. Consequently, those websites that come in towards the top of a particular search are the same websites that are more frequently visited. (This is a particular important fact for an Internet based business.)
The benefits to having your business listed at the top of various search engine results generally translates into a major increase in traffic and revenue enjoyed by your business operation. Therefore, even if you find that you are spending some money to ensure a higher search engine ranking, the money you spend will be money well spent in the vast majority of cases. Truly, money spent on increasing your search engine ranking, money spent on SEO, oftentimes translates into bein a true investment in the financial future of your business enterprise. Indeed, such an investment may mean the different between your business showing a profit and your business not getting off of the ground. It may mean the difference between success and failure.
Well-written, informative and well -designed press release is one of the most important and efficient marketing tools in your marketing strategy. It is one of the most efficient and one of the most cost-effective tools as well. Moreover it allows you to provide more information than a usual advertisement.
However, newsworthy is what defines it. Few of the representatives of the mass media will be impressed by the press release that just advertise your company and is not related to any event or important developments in your company. So, you should consider several developments that can serve as the reason for the issuing of the press release: some new events (such as meeting, press conference or just party); new products or services or new program in the developing of them; your annual or quarter results. The topic of your press release and the reasons for its issuing is one of the most important steps in order to create the press release.
First stick to the topic of your press release. Second, the press release should be succinct and informative. Third, one should accustom oneself to the main format of the press release- one should follow all requirements set by the organization which intends to publish it. Try to create appealing, attracting and intriguing headline which can in several words tell the essence of your press release and grasp the attention of your reader immediately from the first minutes or even seconds of the reading of the press release.
First paragraph of your press release is one of the most important ones. It should inform your reader what your company is, why your press release is issued and what information you would like to provide. All other paragraphs should be well-structured, logically written and coherent; the reader should be intrigued by them and induced by the content of your press release to read it further. To make this type of body of the press release is one of the most important steps in the process of the writing press release.
Latest Posts From Blog
- Choosing the right domain name #SeoSmo The domain name for your business is your online identity. You should be very careful about choosing a domain name that is memorable, scores quite well with
- 7 secrets of building your online credibility #SeoSmo In a way, the Internet may be compared to the Wild Wild West. (Where do you think the acronym 'WWW' came from?) There is no real central authority
- Basics of SEO #SeoSmo According to an internet report over 85% of internet users, use search engines to find related websites like yours? Millions of people each day turn to the major search engines
- five simple tasks that you need to do daily to keep your site on top. Here they are: #SeoSmo 1. You need to start off by managing your links. This involves making sure that none of your current
- Using Social Networking Websites to Promote Your Blog #SeoSmo Do you know what the main purpose of a social networking website is? If you are an avid internet user, you likely do. Social networking
- Using Social Networking Websites to Promote Your Business #SeoSmo The goal of most business owners is to make money. This often results with the selling of a particular product or service. However,
- Using Social Networking Websites to Promote Your Online Website #SeoSmo Do you own or operate your own website? With the rising popularity of the internet, there is a good chance that you do. A
- 12 things you must know about SEO #SeoSmo The following twelve points will, I hope, summarize a philosophy, approach and methodology to the SEO question which is both sound and effective, along with
- 4 ways to bring people back to your blog #SeoSmo Blogging is a perfect way for people to share their thoughts with others. When people blog, it means they keep an updated online journal or diary.
- 5 big mistakes bloggers make #SeoSmo If you've just entered the world of blogging or if you've been blogginh for a short time and find that things are not working out as you expected, it will be
- 5 biggest lies of internet #SeoSmo You have heard from people saying Internet Business is a waste of time, you will not make any money, there is no real money to be made online, it will never work
- Effectiveness of SEO #SeoSmo Internet marketing SEO has often proved itself to be the key that transforms little websites into profit belching monsters, and thats the truth....ive seen it happen with
- 5 ways to retain your online customers #SeoSmo There are probably millions of other websites that offer a product or service that is somewhat similar to yours. Competition is very high in internet
- How to make sitemap #SeoSmo But why do you need a site map? Basically as websites get larger and more complex both the human browser and the search engine spiders need an easy to follow map to find
- 5 ways to increase traffic to your blog #SeoSmo Blogs are a very popular ways of promoting your product or service. They are easy to install, easy to administer and easy to update. And search engines
- How to find best keywords for your website #SeoSmo If you want to improve your search engine rankings, then you need to put attention on keywords. Keywords are what lead search engine users to your
[DOMAIN] is parked at mncName.com
Why simply park a domain anywhere, why not:
- Use the parked domain to make backlinks for your primary website!
- Load your blog feed on your parked domain and link back to your primary blog!
- Use the parked domain to show a mini portfolio or services, linking back to your primary website!
- Create upto 5 pages, like SERVICES, About Us, PRICING, PRODUCTS etc. Its like a mini version of your website!
- Use the parked domain to create affiliate links and earn commission when someone follows those affiliate links!
All of this by simply parking the domain for free with mncName.com
- Looking for a modern and faster alternative of wordpress? Try ePowerPress! 5 times faster loading, and 10 times more features than a wordpress blog. No need to buy costly plugins for SEO, Security, faster loading. Its all inbuilt and is free!
- Looking for a free online photoshop alternative? Try VMapp.org! Since I started using VMapp.org to make logos, I have not touched photoshop!